The apartment is set within a well maintained enclosed complex of apartments surrounding a communal swimming pool and beautiful gardens giving a feeling of calmness and peace.
Located at ground floor level and in turn giving easy access to the facilities Apartment Canela has two bedrooms, one with a large double bed, air conditioning, plenty or wardrobe space and an en suite bathroom with a walk in shower basin and toilet. The second bedroom has two single beds, air conditioning and plenty of wardrobe space. Both bedrooms have large windows with shutters for your convenience.
The apartment opens out into a pleasant open plan space with traditional tiled floors a comfortable sofa with a television. A dining table with 4 chairs is situated right be the french windows that lead out ont the private terrace with a built in brick BBQ. The kitchen is exceptionally well equipped with a fridge freezer, oven, hob, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, toaster, kettle and plenty of utensils making it a great holiday kitchen. Another door from the kitchen leads onto the terrace that is covered and offers shade along with a table and chairs for outside living.
From the private terrace the swimming pool is situated right in the centre of the complex and offers plenty of space for lounging in the sun and cooling down in the pool.
Apartment Canela offers some extra fabulous features including underground secure parking and a small indoor plunge style pool, a great feature especially in the winter months, making this a great apartment for the longer term winter rentals.
As the apartment is situated right in the heart of Santa Luzia everything is within very easy walking distance making this a great apartment for those who do not want to hire a car. Santa Luzia has a wonderful aspect looking out onto the lagoon with a row for fabulous cafes and restaurants including the famous Tasquinia serving freshly caught Octopus in a variety of different traditionally cooked methods.
Santa Luzia can offer a choice of two beaches one at the end of the village and accessed by a boat trip, the other being Barril beach either a flat 10 minute walk through the lagoons or by a mall tourist train. The beach at Barril also offers beach style entertainment along with some great food outlets.
- Up to
- Traditional brick built BBQ, Internet Access, Air Conditioning, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Central Heating, Lift, Wi-Fi, Secure Underground Parking, Beach/Pool Towels, Electric or Manual shutters on the windows, Cable Television (mixed languages), Dulce Gusto Capsule Coffee Machine, Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance to Bars/Restaurants
- Walking Distance to Supermarket
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Walking Distance to Boats for Stunning Beach Islands
- Faro Airport to Santa Luzia/Luz de Tavira 42 km
- Lisbon Airport to Santa Luzia/Luz de Tavira 300 km
- Seville Airport to Santa Luzia/Luz de Tavira 186 km
- Children Welcome
- Elderly Friendly Properties
- Faro (FAO), Seville (SVQ), Lisbon (LIS)
- Places of Interest
- Town Centre
- Diving Snorkelling
- Hiking/Walking/Nature Trails
- Waterparks - 50 km
- Village Centre
- Close to the sea
- Boat trips
- Guided Tours
- Golf Trips, Selection of 7 Courses Nearby
- Summer Festivals
- Guided Tours on Portuguese History Agriculture and Architecture
- Trips to Spain
- Two Centre Holiday Options
- Secure Parking
- Gated Community