Casa Pombalinho is a cosy old Fishermans cottage thats has been renovated to a high standard. Nestled in the heart of the old fishing village of Fuseta making it a great location for people who may not wish to hire a car.
Upon entering the front door the cottage opens up into a living area with two sofas and a flat screen television offering a selection of European channels.
To the right is one bedroom with a large double bed and a stunning vaulted ceiling.
Follow the house to the rear and it opens into an amazing galley style kitchen that is fully equipped making it perfect to be able to cook at home.
To the rear of the cottage a door leads to steps up the the roof terrace giving the most amazing views over the rooftops of Fuseta and to the sea. Here you will find a table and chairs along with a fabulous Portuguese style built in BBQ.
The second bedroom leads from the roof terrace and has a large comfortable double bed and its own private shower room with a toilet and basin.
Casa Pombalinho has been finished to avery high standard and makes for a wonderful place to stay for your holidays. Whilst capturing some wonderful old features it is still modern and comfortable.
- Up to
- Roof Terrace
- Traditional brick built BBQ, Internet Access, Air Conditioning, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Central Heating, Wi-Fi, Beach/Pool Towels, Electric or Manual shutters on the windows, Gas BBQ, Cable Television (mixed languages), Dulce Gusto Capsule Coffee Machine
- Walking Distance to Beaches
- Walking Distance to Bars/Restaurants
- Walking Distance to Supermarket
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Walking Distance to Train Station
- Faro Airport to Fuseta 25 km
- Lisbon Airport to Fuseta 290 km
- Seville Airport to Fuseta 198 km
- Children Welcome
- Faro (FAO), Seville (SVQ), Lisbon (LIS)
- Places of Interest
- Town Centre
- Diving Snorkelling
- Hiking/Walking/Nature Trails
- Waterparks - 50 km
- Village Centre
- Close to the sea
- Guided Tours
- Golf Trips, Selection of 7 Courses Nearby
- Summer Festivals
- Guided Tours on Portuguese History Agriculture and Architecture
- Two Centre Holiday Options