Casa a Ver
Casa a Ver is a beautifully renovated townhouse situated right
in the heart of the unspoiled fishing Village of Fuseta.
With accommodation over two floors and a fabulous sun terrace you can not fail to have a wonderful relaxing holiday at this lovely house.
As you enter the house you are greeted by gorgeous handmade lamps on natural stone walls and a stunning marble staircase to the first level.
There are two very comfortable bedrooms on the ground floor with
flat screen televisions. Both rooms have air conditioning for the
summer months or underfloor heating for the cooler months.
Making this house a perfect choice all year round.
Also on the ground floor is the luxury bathroom with a jacuzzi style bath and
overhead rain forest shower.
On the first floor level is an open plan arrangement with a well
equipped kitchen, dining table and very comfortable reclining sofa
along with a huge flat screen televisionand Bose sound system.
Again offering air conditioning or under floor heating along with a
wood burner for the cooler winter nights.
Huge french windows allow the outdoors in and open onto a wonderful terrace with a table and seating along with a BBQ for some al fresco dining with a great roof top view to the crystal blue ocean.
Up another level takes you to a secluded roof terrace with sun loungers
and another amazing view of Fuseta and the islands.
- Up to
- Roof Terrace
- Traditional brick built BBQ, Internet Access, Air Conditioning, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Sea Views from the Living room, Central Heating, Wi-Fi, Beach/Pool Towels, Gas BBQ, Cable Television (mixed languages), Dulce Gusto Capsule Coffee Machine
- Walking Distance to Beaches
- Walking Distance to Bars/Restaurants
- Walking Distance to Supermarket
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Walking Distance to Boats for Stunning Beach Islands
- Walking Distance to Train Station
- Faro Airport to Fuseta 25 km
- Lisbon Airport to Fuseta 290 km
- Seville Airport to Fuseta 198 km
- Children Welcome
- Faro (FAO), Seville (SVQ), Lisbon (LIS)
- Places of Interest
- Town Centre
- Diving Snorkelling
- Hiking/Walking/Nature Trails
- Waterparks - 50 km
- Village Centre
- Close to the sea
- Boat trips
- Guided Tours
- Golf Trips, Selection of 7 Courses Nearby
- Summer Festivals
- Guided Tours on Portuguese History Agriculture and Architecture
- Trips to Spain
- Two Centre Holiday Options